We are one of the leading providers of management consulting services and management support in the Swiss tourism industry.
The focus of our tourism consultancy services is on:
- Assessing and putting the case for investment projects in respect of investors and partners (e.g. government agencies, NGOs) for mountain railway companies, hotels and other forms of tourism infrastructure.
- Advising the public sector (municipalities, cantons, federal government) on issues relating to tourism development.
- STRATEGIES, business planning, orientation MARKETING AND MARKET ANALYSES for tourism organisations, hotels and mountain railway companies.
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation in collaboration with equity and outside investors.
- The development, reconstruction and optimisation of marketing structures, in particular of destination marketing companies.
- The search for investors for the purchase of tourism-related undertakings.
- Reports in connection with the change of use of hotels within the framework of the Swiss Secondary Homes Law.
- The calculation of the costs of second homes in tourist destinations.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
Post-graduate diploma in business administration
Master in Public Administration (Harvard)
Degree in Business Administration HWV
CAS in Mediation
Degree in Business Administration (specialising in finance)
B.Sc. FHZ in Business Administration with specialisation in Tourism and Mobility
Charter Flights to Engadin Airport Samedan (SMV)
Peder Plaz und Robine Baumgartner have developed a promising business case to better connect the tourism industry of St. Moritz (Switzerland) an it's surroundings to major european Cities by air transportation based on charters flights.
Internationale Tourismusförderung im Vergleich
Peder Plaz, Irene Bösch und Jürg Kuster durften das Staatssekretariat für Wirtschaft (SECO) bei der Erarbeitung des Berichts «Internationaler Vergleich der Tourismuspolitik und -förderung» unterstützen.