- We have more than 30 years of experience in management consulting with a focus on strategy, business development and restructuring.
- We master the classic and current instruments of business consulting for the conception and moderation of strategy and organizational development processes. We are able to separate the essential from the unimportant and thus carry out the consulting process effectively and efficiently.
- We understand the restructuring business integrally: cost-cutting measures, reorganization of the management structure, liquidity management, balance sheet reorganization, repositioning, negotiation with equity and debt providers up to new financing and, if necessary, company acquisition / sale.
- Our customers primarily include small and medium-sized companies from Switzerland. In strategy consulting, we can also count well-known NGOs and industry associations from Switzerland among our customers. We give advice to large companies on where we can specifically apply our knowledge.
- Our industry focus is: Plant construction, metal construction, plastics industry, electronics industry, tool construction, construction industry, heating / ventilation / air conditioning / sanitation (HVAC companies), electrical installation companies, gravel works, transport and logistics companies, mountain railways, hotels, real estate management, furniture trade and industry, wholesale trade, vehicle trade and repair companies, graphic trade
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
Post-graduate diploma in business administration
Partner and Member of the Board of Directors
Master in Public Administration (Harvard)
Degree in Business Administration HWV
CAS in Mediation
Degree in Business Administration (specialising in finance)
Business Modell Tschiertschen
Peder Plaz und Brigitte Küng durften im Auftrag der Bergbahnen Tschiertschen AG mögliche Lösungsansätze für die nahe Zukunft erarbeiten.
Charter Flights to Engadin Airport Samedan (SMV)
Peder Plaz und Robine Baumgartner have developed a promising business case to better connect the tourism industry of St. Moritz (Switzerland) an it's surroundings to major european Cities by air transportation based on charters flights.
"Service Public" am Valser Dachberg?
Hanser Consulting AG unterstützt die Gemeinde und Sportbahnen Vals bei der Entwicklung von innovativen Finanzierungsmöglichkeiten.