We have been advising and assisting the public sector on regional economic and location policy development issues for more than 30 years.
We focus on:
- Support for cantons, regions, cities and municipalities in the development and implementation of economic development concepts.
- Advice and assistance for cities and municipalities in the realisation of specific settlement projects.
- Support for cantonal departments and federal offices on issues relating to business development, economically viable regional development, alignment of fiscal and investment policy towards strengthening the location as a place to business.
- Research and analysis on themes covering location development and improvement in the framework conditions for the Swiss economy.
- The development of fundamentals for putting the economic case.
- We have a mandate to manage the Think-Tank Economic Forum Graubünden which is incorporated within the location development.
Degree in Agricultural Engineering (B.Sc)
Former Cantonal Councillor Canton of Schwyz
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
Post-graduate diploma in business administration
Master in Public Administration (Harvard)
Degree in Business Administration HWV
Charter Flights to Engadin Airport Samedan (SMV)
Peder Plaz und Robine Baumgartner have developed a promising business case to better connect the tourism industry of St. Moritz (Switzerland) an it's surroundings to major european Cities by air transportation based on charters flights.
Braingain anstatt Braindrain
Ein grosser Nachteil der Gebirgskantone ist die Distanz zu den wirtschaftsstarken Metropolitanräumen. Das gilt vor allem für den Kanton Graubünden, wo viele hoch qualifizierte Arbeitnehmer abwandern.